Light Management Software
The LMS is an application software developed by GlobiLED, which gives the user the capability to manage, control and monitor the LED Street Lights via commands which are transmitted to the GWCs (and hence, the LED Street Lights) via the GNs. Based on these commands and on the information gathered from the LED Street Lights, stored in multiple databases (at the GNs, the Cloud and locally in a remote PC), the LMS can:
- Provide energy consumption information, reports and statistics.
- Provide warning indications on a street map for possible failures of individual LED Street Lights or GlobiNodes, optimizing in this manner the maintenance policy and the relevant costs.
- Implement to individual LED Street Lights or groups of LED Street Lights the desired mode of operation, optimizing in this manner the energy savings.
- Monitor and modify (read/write) all parameters of the GNs and the GWCs.
The basic features of the LMS are summarized below:
Modes of operation that the LMS can set the LED Street Lights
- Photo-sensor mode (a photo-sensor is located at the GNs).
- Sunrise-sunset mode.
- Fixed schedule mode (the schedule includes the on/off times and up to 7 dimming levels of desired duration, between the on/off times), which can be defined and modified by the operator of the LMS.The schedule can be transmitted in real-time by the operator (i.e. manually) or automatically as a calendar event (e.g. winter and summer time schedules).
- Manual (real-time) On, Off, Dim and Flash modes (the latter mode can be used to indicate danger or alarm).
Discover the LMS and it’s possibilities!
Watch the video!